ADSM-L

Re: Bar code readers

1999-01-28 05:49:50
Subject: Re: Bar code readers
From: Leo Humar <lhumar AT VIC.BIGPOND.NET DOT AU>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 21:49:50 +1100
We use a Spectralogic 10000s with a barcode reader that is also on the
device list for ADSM (windows NT).
LABEL=BARCODE with the labeling utility and CHECKIN VOLUMES and CHECKOUT
VOLUMES do not work either.
There will be a patch available for this library on the WIndows NT platform
soon
I've been told.

Leo Humar