ADSM-L

Re: Bar code readers

1999-01-27 16:09:48
Subject: Re: Bar code readers
From: "Jackson, Sandye" <Sandye.Jackson AT LATIMES DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 13:09:48 -0800
We are running ADSM Version 3, Release 1, Level 1.5 on a RS/6000 utilizing a
STK9710 tape library and we have no problems with bar code support both
checking tapes out and checking them in.  We use the command SEARCH=BULK;
the tapes are read and stored for use by ADSM.  Hope this helps.

 Sandye J. Jackson
        ext. 72132
sandye.jackson AT latimes DOT com
Are we having fun yet?