ADSM-L

Re: Novell v5

1999-01-27 07:46:35
Subject: Re: Novell v5
From: Peter Pijpelink <Peter.Pijpelink AT MAIL.ING DOT NL>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 12:46:35 +0000
HI Christo,

Yes, there is a clientversion available on the ftp. site (named: ip21493.exe)
We have tested this version, and it works fine. The only thing to get things
running, is that you must do a 'q tsa' in the client. This query will recognize
the tsa version which is used in Novell 5. (tsa500.nlm) Ofcourse first load
smdr.nlm and tsands.nlm together with the tsa500.nlm module.
Installation in via the nwconfig menu and the Other products section.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate!

greeting

Peter Pijpelink
ING (Bank) Nederland