ADSM-L

Re: How do you view what's on a tape???

1999-01-26 13:40:32
Subject: Re: How do you view what's on a tape???
From: "Moir,Betsy" <betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 12:40:32 -0600
You can do a QUERY CONTENT volumename.  That will show you all the files on
that particular volume.

ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu on 01/26/99 12:13:23 AM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu @ INTERNET
To: ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu @ INTERNET
cc:
Subject: How do you view what's on a  tape???

Hello Everyone.

Here's my dilemma,

ADSM is trying to reclaim a tape volume to my reclaimpool (type=file), the
first file it tries to move is 4 gig (wow), unfortunately my reclaimpool is
only 3.8 gig and I have no more disk space to allocate to the reclaimpool.
Therefore the reclaim of this tape volume fails every time due to lack of
storage space.

I would like to know what this file is on the tape volume so I can delete it
or find out why it is 4 gig. Anyone know how to accomplish this????

Thanks in Advance,
Nelson.