ADSM-L

Re: ADSM 3.1 and DB2 UDB 5.x

1999-01-25 13:54:25
Subject: Re: ADSM 3.1 and DB2 UDB 5.x
From: Tim Rushforth <trushfor AT CITY.WINNIPEG.MB DOT CA>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 12:54:25 -0600
Hi Andreas:

We experienced a similar problem with NT Client 3.1.0.6 and DB2
UDB 5.0.  It seems the API component is not properly installed.  Only 3
files get installed in our API directory (api.txt, delsl1.isu, and
dscameng.txt).  We copied over the files from an older client and the
backup seemed to work.

I don't know if this is a confirmed bug.

Tim Rushforth
City of Winnipeg
trushfor AT city.winnipeg.mb DOT ca

We are also strugling with UDB 5.2 and ADSM 3.1 under Windows NT
We are also strugling with UDB 5.2 and ADSM 3.1 under Windows NT
4.0

If we start the UDB utility, it claims a missing ADSM32.DLL.

We know that this DLL was used in V2 of ADSM, but we want to use
the V3 ADSM
Client.
DOES UDB 5.2 work with ADSM 3.1.0.6 for NT 4.0 ?