ADSM-L

Re: Show Ver command

1999-01-22 17:59:21
Subject: Re: Show Ver command
From: Joel Fuhrman <joelf AT CAC.WASHINGTON DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 14:59:21 -0800
The 'show version <node_name> <filesystem_name>' command is referenced in
the "Using ADSM to Back Up Databases" SG24-4335-02 Red Book.  I believe
that, in the past, IBM has effectively said the the 'show' commands are for
debugging, they are not documented, and use at your own risk.  However they
can be very useful. You can get similar information by doing something like:
   dsmc query backup -inactive -subdir=yes "/<filesystem>/*"
from the client.

I don't know the tables and fields, so someone else my answer that question.