ADSM-L

Re: Where is Lotus Notes agent for OS/2

1999-01-22 17:09:23
Subject: Re: Where is Lotus Notes agent for OS/2
From: Roger Perkins <rlp01 AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 17:09:23 -0500
In ADSM server for OS/2, the Notes connect agent was free.  Under ADSM server
for NT,
you have to pay for the connect agent.  I'm still waiting to hear back from
someone on this list as
to the status of a connect agent for Notes 4.6x on OS/2 platform.

Roger Perkins
Upstate Medicare Div of BCBSWNY

On Wed, 20 Jan 1999 15:01:38 +0200, Francisco Sedano wrote:

>Hi, we are migrating from ADSM v2 to ADSM v3, new server is NT and clients
>were (and are) OS/2. We'd like to replace the v2 notes agent to the newest
>version available, but in the v3 client there is no notes agent.
>
>Where can we find this piece?
>
>Best regards.

PGP Public Key Fingerprint = 84 DB E2 39 8B DE EA C7  20 91 7D AB F2 67 33 F0