ADSM-L

SQL Backup problem.. Pipe being closed..

1999-01-22 15:19:01
Subject: SQL Backup problem.. Pipe being closed..
From: Steve Norton <SRNORTON AT BHSET DOT ORG>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 15:19:01 -0500
Hi Folks,
Can anyone telll me what is going on with my SQL backup ?

The NT Event log says:
msg 18210 : nmpswriteflush: Write failure on backup
device '\\.\pipe\sqladsm\1999045927\2150',
returned operating system error
232(The pipe is being closed.)

The ADSM log says:
Write on dump device '\\.\pipe\sqladsm\1999045927\2150' failed, vsn=1680
return=-2 status=-2

Thanks for any help
Steve Norton
Knoxville, Tennessee