ADSM-L

Help! Who can help me to configure ADSM v3 with Connect agent for Oracle ?

1999-01-22 13:21:58
Subject: Help! Who can help me to configure ADSM v3 with Connect agent for Oracle ?
From: Pier Paolo Martucci <PMartucci AT EGOTECH DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 19:21:58 +0100
Hi to all,

this is my first ADSM server configuration and I need help from expert in
the configuration fase that regards policy domain, storage configuration and
how is the best type of backup schedule for oracle database (when and how
make Full backup and incremental backup).

The configuratione is One IBM RS/6000 for developer utilization with ADSM
Server v3 and One IBM RS/6000 for production with Oracle DB.

First AIX v 4.3 - HW used for ADSM is a IBM 7337 with 14 slot and a single
drive DLT 7000 (35/70 GB).
Second AIX 4.3 - Oracle ver 7.3.x.x - The size of Oracle DB is near 70 GB.

I think that my library is little to make many incremental backup, but it's
ADSM philosophy ...

I hope that some of you you have more expirences in this configuration, and
that can help me for the first time.

Best regards,
Pier Paolo