ADSM-L

Re: Passwords

1999-01-21 09:28:08
Subject: Re: Passwords
From: "Weeks, Debbie" <debbie AT ADMIN.USF DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 09:28:08 -0500
According to the doc UPDATEPW should do that, updating the password is not
an option on the DSMCUTIL Update command.   But, it might be easiest to just
remove and reinstall the scheduler service.

We have encountered this problem before, but were able to get past it just
by stopping and restarting the scheduler service.  Haven't had to reinstall
it yet.