ADSM-L

ADSM Server Update Problem

1999-01-19 16:04:10
Subject: ADSM Server Update Problem
From: "John C. Wranovics" <johnw AT FREDRICKGROUP DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 16:04:10 -0500
After updating to the latest service release I have V3, Release 1, Level 2.1
of the Server running on NT 4.0 Server with SP3.

Everyting seems to be functioning except that when I start the ADSM Server
it goes through it's startup tasks, then sits for a while then give the
following messages over and over:

ANR0406I Session 2 started for node CLIENT (WinNt)  (Tcp/IP 204.69.168.10
(3168) - ).
ANR0444W Protocol error on session s for node CLIENT (WinNT) -
out-of-sequence verb (type SignOFF) received.
ANR0484W Session 2 for node CLIENT (WinNT) terminated - protocol violation
detected.

This series of messages gets repeated over and over until I stop the server.

Has anyone else had this problem? and if so what is the solution.

Also, what is the procedure for getting ADSM problems resolved, as I'm a new
user.

Thanks in advance

John Wranovics
The Fredrick Group, Inc.