ADSM-L

Known bugs in MVS servers

1999-01-18 12:42:43
Subject: Known bugs in MVS servers
From: Thomas Denier <Thomas.Denier AT MAIL.TJU DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 12:42:43 -0500
I have spent a good part of this morning looking at the IBM ADSM Web pages and
various other IBM pages referenced there, searching unsuccessfully for answers
to the following questions:

1.What bugs are known to exist in the MVS 3.1.2.0 server?
2.Which of these are fixed in 3.1.2.1?
3.What new bugs are known to exist in 3.1.2.1?

I have found lists of APARs, but they seem to have the APARs for 3.1.2.0 and
3.1.2.1 scattered among vast numbers of older APARs, and the APAR descriptions
seem to use arcane conventions for identifying the affected releases of ADSM.
Does anyone know of a URL and a set of query parameters that will yield the
information listed above?