ADSM-L

"Unable to access the network path" on 95

1999-01-17 22:04:47
Subject: "Unable to access the network path" on 95
From: "Ross, Mitch" <mross AT PSD.COMPUCOM DOT COM>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 22:04:47 -0500
When I run the ADSM GUI client on a Windows 95 workstation and try to
manually start a backup of C: (the entire drive), I get the following error:
        ANS1410E Unable to access the network path.

If I select a few directories at a time, I can get good backups.  I've done
this to backup everything on the drive, so it's probably not a corrupt file
or directory.  It kind of smells like a memory limitation, but I've got a
good 48meg on this machine.

Anyone seen this one?

Mitchell Ross                           mailto:mitch.ross AT ncgroup DOT com
CompuCom Systems, Inc.          http://www.ncgroup.com
The Source for Technology Deployment Processes and Standards