ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:48:52
Hi ADSMers

I have a problem checking the succesfull backup of exchange agent backups. We
are using the select command and are querying the actlog table without much
succes. The "select nodename,message from actlog where msgno=4990" returns a
not found statement. I did look at the activity log and there are message
numbers 4990 present. Also using "nodename='VDEXCH02" doesn't have any results.
I checked the command with other nodes and I do not have any problems
extracting the data I need to confirm and check the succesfull backup. I don't
have any problems with SQLagent or other clients. I also am eagerly awaiting
the new version of sql and exchange agent with the version control option. Del
can you help me with some answers

thanking you in advance

Cheers

Leo Humar