ADSM-L

AW: TSO administrative client

1999-01-15 04:59:34
Subject: AW: TSO administrative client
From: "Faust, Axel" <faust AT CSD DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 10:59:34 +0100
Thomas,
here is our TSO CALL command. Try the following:

/* REXX ***************************************************************/
/**********************************************************************/
/* ADSM-ADMINCLIENT PER TSO ADSM-V2                                   */
/**********************************************************************/
  X = MSG("OFF")
  "FREE F(DSCLANG,DSCOPT)"
  "ALLOC F(DSCOPT) DA('ADSM.TSOADMIN.OPTIONS') SHR REUSE"
  "ALLOC F(DSCLANG) DA('ADSM.SANSMSG(ANSMENU)') SHR REUSE"
  X = MSG("ON")
  PARM = '/ -ID=userid -PA=password'
  ADDRESS ISPEXEC "SELECT PGM(DSMADMC) PARM("PARM")"
  X = MSG("OFF")
  "FREE F(DSCLANG,DSCOPT)"
  X = MSG("ON")

EXIT

/* REXX ***************************************************************/
/**********************************************************************/
/* ADSM-ADMINCLIENT PER TSO ADSM-V3                                   */
/**********************************************************************/
  X = MSG("OFF")
  "FREE F(DSCLANG,DSCOPT,ISPLLIB,ISPLUSR)"
  "ALLOC F(ISPLLIB) DA('ADSMV3.LOADLIB') SHR REUSE"
  "ALLOC F(ISPLUSR) DA('ADSMV3.LOADLIB') SHR REUSE"
  "ALLOC F(DSCOPT) DA('ADSM.TSOADMIN.OPTIONS') SHR REUSE"
  "ALLOC F(DSCLANG) DA('ADSM.SANSMSG(ANSMENU)') SHR REUSE"
  X = MSG("ON")
  PARM = '/ -ID=userid -PA=password'
  ADDRESS TSO "CALL 'ADSMV3.LOADLIB(DSMADMC)' '"PARM"'"
  X = MSG("OFF")
  "FREE F(DSCLANG,DSCOPT,ISPLLIB,ISPLUSR)"
  X = MSG("ON")

EXIT

MfG
Axel Faust (email: faust AT csd DOT de)

Tel: +49 6151 32-1691 Fax: - 3844
Schenck Informationssysteme GmbH (http://www.csd.de)
FIRZ / Rechenzentrum
Landwehrstrasse 55
D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany

And on the second day God created ADSM to backup up what He
did on the first day.