ADSM-L

ADSM backup/archive client for NT 3.1.6

1999-01-14 12:34:54
Subject: ADSM backup/archive client for NT 3.1.6
From: Johan Pol <JPOL AT NL.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 18:34:54 +0100
Hi ADSM people,

I installed last week the ADSM backup/archive for NT version 3.1.6.
I wanted to know how the WEB client works.
My first conclusion was that it looks nice and works fine. But....

....Is there a way to create more user accounts. In the situation now you
can only
log on to the ADSM WEB Client with username and password which is also used
for the Scheduler Service. Is there a way to create more accounts to be
used for
loggin on to the ADSM WEB Client ???

If other people have experience with the WEB Client, please respond and
tell
me what you think of it.

with kind regards, / met vriendelijke groeten,
Johan Pol
Boerhaavelaan 11 - 2713 HA - Zoetermeer - Tel. (+31)79 3223051 - Fax.
(+31)79 3213989
Internet :JPol AT nl.ibm DOT com / johan.pol AT xerion.be.philips DOT com