ADSM-L

Re: Database Backup to another ADSM Server....

1999-01-13 14:48:00
Subject: Re: Database Backup to another ADSM Server....
From: Bob Miller <CBRM AT ARGUSHEALTH DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 13:48:00 -0600
The Server-to-Server backup is easy to use if you follow the instructions in
Chapter 4 of the "ADSM Version 3 Technical Guide" redbook from IBM,
SG24-2236-00.  We have two sites with servers connected with an ATM.  The DB
backup and Copypool of each are maintained on the remote server.

>>> Joe Schilling <joe_schilling AT BOMC DOT COM> 01/11/99 02:50PM >>>
I hope someone out there can help me here.

We are currently running ADSM ver 3.1.2 at one facility.  We are planning
to install another ADSM server running ver 3.1.5 and then upgrade our
existing ADSM
server to ver 3.1.5   What I am wanting to do is to push a Database backup
from one facility to another. (Using the hardware at out present location.)

Does anyone do this now, if so can you inform me on how to approach this.

Thanks

  !