ADSM-L

Re: problems starting service on NT client

1999-01-13 13:26:26
Subject: Re: problems starting service on NT client
From: Steve Harrison <sharris1 AT ISMA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 11:26:26 -0700
 welcome to the nt adsm client party ;-)

 did you try without the /clientdir (i never used this option when
installing but just cd to the directory where the files are)
_or_ try /clientdir:"c:\progra~1\ibm\adsm\baclient\" ?

I tried without the /clientdir option with no success ... BUT when I
replaced
c:\program files with c:\progra~1\... everything went fine!!

 my guess is that the path for the service binary has been wrongly
fielded by dsmcutil. check

ImagePath

value on

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\ADSM Scheduler

I checked HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ibm\Adsm\Currentversion\Scheduler
Services

thanks fx!!

 amicalement,
              fx

---
       fx AT 4js DOT com         | The ten thousand things.
       fx AT 4js DOT com         | The ten thousand things.
Networking & system stuff | How long do any persist?
  http://www.4js.com/     | Netscape, too, has gone.