ADSM-L

Re: problems starting service on NT client

1999-01-13 14:02:58
Subject: Re: problems starting service on NT client
From: "Brian L. Nick" <BRIAN_NICK AT PHL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 14:02:58 -0500
The correct method to install the service is to run the following command
in a DOS window after running the SETUP.EXE program and after you have
customized your DSM.OPT file:
dsmcutil install /name:"ADSM Central Scheduler Service" /node:NODENAME
/password:PASSWORD /autostart:yes.

fx aka fx <efix AT HOTMAIL DOT COM> on 01/13/99 12:44:13 PM