ADSM-L

Re: Reclaimation performance

1999-01-13 08:24:48
Subject: Re: Reclaimation performance
From: "Mauro M. TINELLI" <Mauro.TINELLI AT ST DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 14:24:48 +0100
Guy,

have a look at the Packet Utilization. Some tapes/media have a high
Packet Reclamation whilst maintaining a high Utilization ... I had/have
performance of 20 hours reclamation for single tape! I thought/hoped they
were getting better with the new release, but apparently they are still
bad.

Ciao Mauro