ADSM-L

Re: del volh bug?

1999-01-12 09:00:07
Subject: Re: del volh bug?
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 09:00:07 -0500
I had (Have) a similar problem on my V2 NT servers. To solve this I resorted
to the following command:
DELETE VOLHISTORY TODATE=TODAY-2 TOTIME=-48 TYPE=DBBACKUP

I had to make the TODATE and TOTIME equal. strange, but it was the only
thing that worked. Hopefully
I won't have the problem when I go to Version 3 in a couple of weeks.

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / ADSM
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837
mailto:cris.robinson AT libertymutual DOT com

If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging!