ADSM-L

AW: ANS1436E with REGREST ENTIRE

1999-01-11 13:47:14
Subject: AW: ANS1436E with REGREST ENTIRE
From: "Rupp Thomas (Illwerke)" <thomas.rupp AT ILLWERKE.CO DOT AT>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 19:47:14 +0100
I have been playing with this problem and I think it's a matter of
authorization.

Does anybody know (or is there a place in a manual to read) what
authorizations
are neccessary to restore the registry?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards
Thomas Rupp
Vorarlberger Illwerke AG
MAIL:   thomas.rupp AT illwerke.co DOT at
TEL:    ++43/5574/4991-251
FAX:    ++43/5574/4991-820-8251