ADSM-L

RE: perl scripts

1999-01-11 20:29:00
Subject: RE: perl scripts
From: Phil Chissell <phil.chissell AT natpower DOT com>
To: 'Leo Humar' <lhumar AT vic.bigpond.net DOT au>
Date: Tuesday, January 12, 1999 1:29 AM
Leo

I have updated the perl scripts to count back number of previous backups
rather than use date checking as this was problematic.  A "window"
variable is set (e.g. 31) which determines how many previous backup
versions to go.

As I no longer subscribe to the ADSM forum, you may like to forward this
e-mail to the forum.

Regards

Phil

<<EXCHANGE_BACKUP.BAT>>