ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:48:51

I have outlined the process we use (that does not include DRM) in a previous post...please look at the list archives for the information (at http://vizlab.beckman.uiuc.edu/adsm/mail-archive/    search on "bare-metal recovery susi" ).  Please take a look and re-post if it doesn't give you what you need...

    -----Original Message-----
    From:   Michelle Mullin [SMTP:info AT SYNERGY DOT COM]
    Sent:   Thursday, January 07, 1999 10:40 PM
    To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
    Subject:        Alternatives to DRM for NT?

    I am trialing ADSM for NT.  I like the product but am not pleased with the
    high price tag of the optional Disaster Recovery Manager feature.  I
    basically need to:
    - rotate tapes offsite for disaster recovery
    - quickly restore my ADSM server after a disaster

    Are there alternatives to using DRM?

    Thanks for your help,

    Michelle Mullin
    Synergy Software