ADSM-L

Re: is reboot really required for NT client install

1999-01-07 05:46:07
Subject: Re: is reboot really required for NT client install
From: Christo Heuer <christoh AT ABSA.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 12:46:07 +0200
Hi,

I have not done an upgrade of one of our current clients but
I have rolled out the new version to 4 clients which did not
have ADSM installed and the process works without a re-boot.
I have asked the admin guys to do a boot when they have the time  -
maybe over the week-end.
Maybe this is only a requirement when upgrading an existing client
as Chris has mentioned.

Regards
Christo Heuer
ABSA Bank