ADSM-L

Re: Problem with bad tape in the Storage pool and reclamation of Stor age Pool using a 3570.

1999-01-06 17:18:57
Subject: Re: Problem with bad tape in the Storage pool and reclamation of Stor age Pool using a 3570.
From: Jie Wu <jwu AT NCTR.FDA DOT GOV>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 16:18:57 -0600
you have to define a reclamation stgpool if you want to reclame the stgpool
with only one tape drive.
now my answer to your question: if you have a copy stgpool defined, you can
"MOVE DATA" to a volume in the copy pool, marked it readonly to prevent
further writing, delete this bad volume and then define a replcaement volume
to you stgpool, then do "RESTORE VOLUME".

Jie