ADSM-L

Re: exchange schedule

1999-01-06 08:01:15
Subject: Re: exchange schedule
From: Nathan King <nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 07:01:15 -0600
A fixtest for the Exchange Agent is available from IBM's FTP site. The
fixtest no longer includes the requirement to run under the Exchange Site
Services Account. Any account with admin privilege including the system
account can now be used. I've found this to work a lot better.

Regards,

Nathan King
USAA Storage Management