ADSM-L

Re: archive retaining dirs differently from files?

1999-01-06 04:34:08
Subject: Re: archive retaining dirs differently from files?
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 10:34:08 +0100
We have exactly the same problem, forcing us to regularly and manually
delete old archives packages, containing only directories as the files have
been normaly expired!

Thanks,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com