ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:48:51
Leo,

The problem could be security related.  I had a similar problem with the
Exchange Agent until I used a service with equivalent privilege to that
Exchange uses for its services.  When you log on as yourself you have
different privileges to those granted to the service.  For testing purposes
log the ADSM Exchange Scheduler service with your account.  If this works
then try creating an account with similar rights for the service.  Perhaps
one of the ADSM / Exchange Gurus at IBM may be able to provide more precise
details as to what rights are required.  Hope this helps.

Regards,
Mark.

Mark Reschke
Systems Support Analyst