ADSM-L

Re: error opening dsm.opt file

1998-12-31 02:52:24
Subject: Re: error opening dsm.opt file
From: Colin Wagnell <colin.wagnell AT BANKWEST.COM DOT AU>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 15:52:24 +0800
Did you copy the DSM.OPT file from the old directory to the new one? I
recently installed 3.1.0.6 on my NT machine into the existing directory
and it worked fine.

Another thing it could possibly be is that the ADSM Scheduler was still
running. I know the documentation said to shutdown the Scheduler before
installing.

If all else fails, uninstall/re-install.

Good luck...

Colin

--
Colin Wagnell