ADSM-L

MGMT class--Unknown

1998-12-30 05:19:29
Subject: MGMT class--Unknown
From: Shira Hayun <shira AT TLV.IEC.CO DOT IL>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 12:19:29 +0200
Hello all,

Has any one ever got the following problem:

A disk in the system was replaced with a new one. During the night backup ADSM
started expiring all the files, as accepted. Some of the files-however,
weren't expired, with the following message:

        ANS1105E The management class for this file does not have a valid
backup copy group.

        All files in the system have the same MGMT class (which has a valid
copy group).
        When I issue q backup I get these files in an ACTIVE mode, with MGMT
class UNKNOWN.

Any ideas who did ADSM got into this situation???

Thanks,
Shira.