ADSM-L

Error message-?

1998-12-29 19:13:22
Subject: Error message-?
From: "David E. Bohm" <bohm AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 17:13:22 -0700
>     I am receiveing the following message:
>
>     12/27/1998 10:14:20 ANR9999D imexp.c(1350): Error 8 deleting expired
>                           object (011531735) - deletion will be re-tried.
>
>     12/27/1998 10:16:06 ANR0812I Inventory file expiration process 330
>                         completed: examined 125455 objects, deleting 1
>                         backup objects, 0 archive objects, 0 DB backup
>                         volumes, and 0 recovery plan  files. 0 errors
were
>                         encountered.
>

>     Does any knows what this means and why does it happen when I do an
>     expiration? Is there any way to fix this problem?

This message with this return code generally means that we could not find
the inventory information for this file.  When you get this message,
inventory expiration will take longer while we search for any other
references in this data base to this object and remove them.  You should
not see the same message for this same object number the next time you
run inventory expiration unless we are unable to remove the other