ADSM-L

ADSM SQL Server Connect Agent

1998-12-29 15:42:08
Subject: ADSM SQL Server Connect Agent
From: Joseph Vicini <vicini AT SOLUTIONTECHNOLOGY DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 15:42:08 -0500
We are trying to implement the ADSM Connect Agent for Microsoft SQL Server
in our environment, but we have one SQL Server administrator who stongly
objects to using ADSM .  I am not an SQL Server expert, and I don't  fully
understand his issues.

I am attaching his list of issues.   Can someone familiar with SQL Server
and ADSM please review his comments and provide some objective feedback ?
Thanks.

His issues are:

This is a list of the issues with the "global backup strategy" when