ADSM-L

Re: NT Client V3, R1, L0.6

1998-12-29 15:24:18
Subject: Re: NT Client V3, R1, L0.6
From: Jim Hunt <Jim_Hunt AT VENCOR DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 15:24:18 -0500
* For information on configuring the Web Client, refer to the manual "Using
 the
  Microsoft Windows Backup-Archive Client", Chapter 2 "Getting Started",
section
  "Starting the Web Client".

* In order to perform backups of network resources, the following steps
must be
  completed:

  - Windows NT

    1. Change the startup options for both the "ADSM Client Acceptor" and
the
       "ADSM Remote Client Agent" services so that they log on as a user
that
       has the authority to access the network drives to be backed up.

Diana Cline <Diana.Cline AT ROSSNUTRITION DOT COM> on 12/29/98 02:52:10 PM