ADSM-L

Re: NT Client V3, R1, L0.6

1998-12-29 15:05:11
Subject: Re: NT Client V3, R1, L0.6
From: Andy Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 12:05:11 -0800
Hello Diana,

These make up the ADSM Web Client which is introduced in 3.1.0.6.

You can check the README files and the latest "Using Microsoft
Windows Backup/Archive Client" manual for information (use the
HTML version of the book shipped with the client).

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development
e-mail: storman AT us.ibm DOT com
"The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked."

I have just installed this NT client and found two new items in my NT
Services
listing; ADSM CLIENT ACCEPTOR & ADSM REMOTE CLIENT AGENT.

I have looked everywhere for references to these two items but have found
nothing. Can someone please tell me what they are and where the
documentation
is for them?

Diana Cline
Ross Products Division