ADSM-L

ADSM scheduled daily incremental file system backup fails everyda y

1998-12-28 23:07:34
Subject: ADSM scheduled daily incremental file system backup fails everyda y
From: WaiMeng Lee <wai-meng.w.m.lee AT SSI.SHELL.COM DOT MY>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 12:07:34 +0800
Hi,

I'm supporting more than 10 RS/6000 AIX boxes. I have configured a schedule
in ADSM server to do incremental FS backup on all these boxes everyday. The
incremental backup is started by dsmc process on all the boxes.Some of these
backups always fail with error message

    ANS4017E Session rejected: TCP/IP connection failure

Anybody has any idea?

Regards,

Wai Meng, Lee
Shell Services International
SSI SAP CoE Kuala Lumpur

*+60 3 251 3760 (O)  +60 3 251 2182 (F)
*wai-meng.w.m.lee AT ssi.shell.com DOT my