ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Scripts

1998-12-28 07:49:19
Subject: Re: ADSM Scripts
From: Hilton Tina <HiltonT AT TCE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 07:49:19 -0500
When I upgraded to version 3, I rewrote my script to use wait=yes for all
the commands (backup stg, backup db, etc.).   I never noticed that my
maxprocess=2 parameter was being ignored now until I looked after reading
your email, Roger.

There's nothing that I could find in the manual that says the maxpr=nn
parameter is only for background processes, not foreground ones with the
wait=yes parameter.  Has anyone else found documentation that says IBM
intended this to be true?

Tina