ADSM-L

Re: access=unavailable

1998-12-23 16:08:08
Subject: Re: access=unavailable
From: Glenn MacIntosh <glennm AT SOBEYS DOT CA>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 17:08:08 -0400
Doug,

    I have found a similar error.   It seems (to me) that using the web
administrator part of ADSM, does not label tapes properly under AIX 431
(or AIX432).   I am running ADSM 3.1.1.5 server on AIX 4.3.2, and have
had to resort to using the dsmlabel command, to label my tapes.  If
these tapes are new (since upgrading to AIX 4.3.1, try using the
dsmlabel command, providing that the tapes are emtpy).

Good luck,

     Glenn

--
Glenn  MacIntosh