ADSM-L

Re: access=unavailable

1998-12-23 14:46:14
Subject: Re: access=unavailable
From: Hilton Tina <HiltonT AT TCE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 14:46:14 -0500
I've had tapes get changed to unavailable status when I've had drive
problems and the tapes couldn't be mounted.  The only way to find out is
look back in the activity log for the date/time the status was changed, if
it's still in the activity log.  Otherwise, verify the tapes are present in
the library (if you have one) and change the status to readwrite.

Tina