ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:50:04
Just off the top of my head (and because I've had to look at similar
requirements) -- I'd set up a pair of management classes tied to archive
copygroups. Set one with a 366 day (or slightly longer) retention, and
build an archive process to run on the client monthly, eleven times per
year. Set the second one up with the retention for 15 years, and run it
on the twelfth month.

Tom Kauffman
NIBCO, Inc.