ADSM-L

Re: Exchange Agent Questions

1998-12-23 09:00:25
Subject: Re: Exchange Agent Questions
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 09:00:25 -0500
Cris,

The next Exchange Agent PTF will contain code that logs
START and END entries to the ADSM (V3 Server only) Activity Log.
It will indicate a success or failure to enable you to determine
the status of all your Exchange Server backups from the ADSM V3
Activity Log. It will also update the filespace start/end backup dates.
At this time, I do not have a definite release of this new function.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
IBM ADSM Agent Development
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

> I have to ask this question... Is there any way to tell if the exchange
> backup completed successfully
> at the ADSM server level? Please tell me I don't have to go to 30
Exchange