ADSM-L

Volume assignment for recovery plan files under OS/390

1998-12-21 14:50:12
Subject: Volume assignment for recovery plan files under OS/390
From: Thomas Denier <Thomas.Denier AT MAIL.TJU DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 14:50:12 -0500
My site is in the process of installing an ADSM server under OS/390. We are
planning to use the Disaster Recovery Manager feature. We would like to have
the recovery plan files written to the disk which gets restored first in the
course of carrying out our disaster recovery plan. So far, I have been unable
to figure out how to control (or even predict) which volume disaster recovery
plan files will be written on. Does anyone know where I can find this
information?