ADSM-L

Solaris / Web Client

1998-12-20 11:46:44
Subject: Solaris / Web Client
From: "Magura, Curtis" <curtis.magura AT LMCO DOT COM>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 10:46:44 -0600
Just installed 3.1.0.6 on a Solaris 2.5.1 machine. According to the web page
the webclient is included at this level. The documentation also states that
to use the web client you need to start dsmcad.

Where is dsmcad installed? I can't seem to find it.

According to /opt/IBMadsm-c/modules.txt it doesn't exist.

I also installed 3.1.0.6 on a win95 client and everything worked as expected
including the web client and starting of dsmcad.

Any advice ?

Curt Magura
Enterprise Information Systems
Lockheed Martin (Gaithersburg, Md.)