ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:50:04
If he's that concerned about the security of the data, it should be
encrypted at all times except when actually being displayed -- it
certainly shouldn't be moved over the network (*any* network) in
un-encrypted form. As such, this is not an ADSM issue - it's a data
format issue.

Tom Kauffman
Sr. Technical Analyst
NIBCO, Inc