ADSM-L

Re: ANS4847E- return code 4

1998-12-17 10:06:47
Subject: Re: ANS4847E- return code 4
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 09:06:47 -0600
     look over in the server activity log around that time during sessions
     established by that node

     it is usually a lot more clear in the server act log

Subject: ANS4847E- return code 4
Author:  Grant.Cohn (Grant.Cohn AT SAPREF DOT COM) at unix,mime
Date:    12/17/98 12:16 AM

Greetings

We have a Scheduled archive running to archive one of our ORACLE SAP
servers.
Last night I got the message:

12/16/1998 22:13:39 ANS4847E Scheduled event 'ARCHIVE_SAP' failed.  Return
code = 4.

The log tells me all the usual stuff about number of files backed up &
number of Gb transferred and
processing time etc. These all look normal.

Can anyone tell me where to find the meanings of the return codes - or maybe
some indication what happened in this case.

We run ADSM Server 2.1.5 on a RISC 6000 AIX 4.1.5
The client is a NT machine with ADSM client 2.1

Many thanks

Grant Cohn

Shell & BP South African Petroleum Refineries
Durban, South Africa.
Tel     :   (+27)  (0)31 - 480 1610
e-mail :   grant .cohn AT sapref DOT com