ADSM-L

Re: Conversion to ADSM version 3

1998-12-16 18:21:22
Subject: Re: Conversion to ADSM version 3
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 18:21:22 -0500
Hi Tom -
Boy, sounds like you have had a mess to deal with.
I'm right behind you, just got the ADSM V3 code.

Please tell me if I understand your "local correction";

I get the idea from your message you are using the old drivers for input,
the new drivers for output.

Did you split your DLT drives into 2 groups, using different drivers for
each group?  Or just have the drives defined with both drivers
simultaneously?

Did you have to define a second "library" to contain the output
drives/tapes?

Thanks,
Wanda