ADSM-L

Re: Problem with Client Option Sets

1998-12-16 13:42:45
Subject: Re: Problem with Client Option Sets
From: "Thomas A. La Porte" <tlaporte AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 10:42:45 -0800
On a similar topic, I was going about deleting some nodes from
one of our servers today, and I was struck by the inconsistency
of some command names. For example, one "DELETE"s filespaces, but
"REMOVE"s nodes. I'm always struck by the oddity of the
REMOVE command when it becomes shortened to "rem hostname". It
always feels like a comment.

 -- Tom