ADSM-L

Re: Backups across automounted mount points?

1998-12-11 16:14:24
Subject: Re: Backups across automounted mount points?
From: "Michael J. Rensing" <mrensing AT UVIC DOT CA>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 13:14:24 -0800
I've installed the latest client direct from IBM, and there doesn't
even appear to be an automount option anymore!  When I do activate
the option with "AUTOMOUNT /net/parrot/gumbi" (which is a valid
mountpoint), dsm starts with the message "ans1837S File space
/net/parrot/gumbi ignored. Processing continues." This is the same
message that the older client gave.

Any suggestions?