ADSM-L

FW: Client 3.1.0.6, files got inspected 2 times!!

1998-12-11 09:39:15
Subject: FW: Client 3.1.0.6, files got inspected 2 times!!
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 15:39:15 +0100
2nd update

excuse me for these repetitive emails: the situation is much more clearer
now:

the solution for us is:

no domain coded in client option set
"domain c:" coded in the local dsm.opt

With these parameters, saying "dsmc incr", we get what we want, i.e. a
backup of C:.

The problem is that the domain in client option set, gets interpreted as an
addition to the default of domain \\nodenam\\c: !

Thanks a lot for your comprehension...

rl