ADSM-L

NT Webclient National Language Versions

1998-12-09 10:49:02
Subject: NT Webclient National Language Versions
From: Michael Bartl <michael.bartl AT ZENTRALE.ADAC DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 16:49:02 +0100
Hi ADSM Webclient developers,
I downloaded and installed the new PTF6 NT client selecting "ameng" as
language.
My test machine is a german NT4 Workstation (SP3).
Now when I start the BA or SA client I get the English version, OK!
But when I connect to the new and nice Webclient it switches to German, even
when I do not install national language support.

Is there a way to get the english version launching?

Thanks for your help,
regards,
Michael
--